Robitussin Dry Cough Medicine relieves and controls dry, persistent coughs.
Robitussin is sugar-free and non-drowsy.
Symptoms of a dry cough:
- Unproductive: little or no mucus.
- Tickle or stubborn irritation at the back of the throat.
How Robitussin works:
- Relieves dry persistent coughs by controlling the cough reflex.
- Soothes and eases the throat.
How to make Robitussin most effective for you:
- To get the most from your medicine, it is recommended that you take a dose four times per day.
- By using Robitussin in this way, the active ingredients can help your body to be more effective at fighting your cough all day long.
How to Use
Robitussin is a liquid for oral administration.
Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years:
- One 10 ml measure up to four times daily.
Children under 12 years: do not use.