1.How do I pay for my purchases?
We accept Lipa na MPESA (Go to the MPESA menu on your phone, then to PAYMENT SERVICES, then to BUY GOODS, enter the TILL No. 761758, then enter amount to pay, then enter your MPESA PIN number. The merchant paid will show as GENERICS AFRICA LTD ), or by cash if collecting from the pharmacy in person.
2. Can you arrange for me or my relative to see a doctor in Kenya?
Yes we can! In a lot of cases, we strongly advise our clients to be reviewed by a specialist to ensure that their treatment is appropriate and current. We partner with leading consultants for both in-patient and out-patient treatments. Please note that our referral process is completely free and the patient makes the required payments direct to the doctor or hospital.
3.The drug I want is not listed on the website.
The drug may be listed under its scientific (generic) name; try typing the drug name (or part of the drug name) in the website’s “Search Text box”. For example, for a drug called “Candesartan 16mg”, just type “Cande” in the “Search Text” box and it should give you the result.If you still can’t find your drug, it means it’s yet to be added to our database; the database is quite dynamic and is constantly updated. In that case ,give us a call (0775673333) or drop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will source the drug for you.
4.Where do I collect the medicines from?
If you choose to collect the medicines from our pharmacy, you have a choice of our three branches:
- Malibu Pharmacy, Hurlingham Branch, Roughton Court ,Ground Floor, Argwings Kodhek Road (+254 20 2733626)
- Malibu Pharmacy, Agriculture House, Moi Avenue, Ground Floor (Tel +254 20 225 1522)
- Malibu Pharmacy, Vedic House ,Kaunda Street, Ground floor (Tel +254 203 18708)
- Malibu Pharmacy, Kenrail Towers, Westlands, Ring road opposite Sarit, Ground floor-Northern Wing (Tel +254 705747474)