Dentinox Teething Gel has a local anaesthetic action that acts quickly to relieve pain and soothe the gums. It can be used from birth onwards.
How to Use
Please read the enclosed leaflet before using this product.
Directions for use: Put a small amount of gel on a clean fingertip or cotton wool pad and rub gently on to baby’s gums. Repeat after 20 minutes if necessary. Use when necessary during baby’s teething period.
Hazards and Cautions
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not store above 25ºC.
- Age Restriction
- You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Also contains: Sorbitol Solution 70% (Non-Crystallising), Xylitol, 9.4% Ethanol, Glycerol, Hydroxyethylcellose Polyoxyl 40 Hydrogenated Caster Oils, Pharmaceutical Liquid Flavour, Hydroxypolyethoxydodecane, Macrogol 300, Sodium Saccharin, Caramel (E150), Levomenthol and Purified Water