NYTOL Herbal Tablets New Formulation A blend of herbs to soothe and so aid restful sleep 30 Tablets Hops, Valerian, Passion Flower. Do not give to children under 12 years. Do not exceed the stated dose. If you take too many tablets seed medical advice. Keep out of the reach and sight of children Do not use these tablets after the date shown on the pack. Do not store above 30?C Warnings Consult your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen. Avoid alcohol whilst taking this medicine. May cause drowsiness which can persist into the following day, if affected do not drive or operate machinery. Do not take this medicine if: you are taking antidepressant medicines you are taking propanolol. Seek medical advice before use if: you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- A herbal remedy with natural ingredients to help them drift off to sleep
- Specially blended tablets contain a combination of natural plant extracts
- For a calming and natural return to sleep
- Traditional herbal sleep remedy for the 21st century
- Temporary difficulties in getting a good nights sleep can be caused by various problems such as stress, or jet lag, or personal problems such as bereavement