temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When using this product
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
- if breast-feeding: not recommended
- if pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
- use only with enclosed dosing cup
- For Children 1-6 years, 2.5ml twice daily, or 5ml once daily. Adults and Children over 6 years, 5ml twice daily or 10ml once daily. A measuring spoon is provided
Do not exceed a maximum dose. People with kidney problems, and pregnant or breast-feeding women should seek medical advice before taking this medicine. Although this medicine is unlikely to affect your ability to drive or operate machinery, a few people may be impaired and care should be taken.