Waxsol Ear Drop Solution for easy removal of ear wax. Excessive amounts of hardened ear wax can cause poor hearing, ringing in the ears, or earache. Waxsol has been scietifically proven to disperse ear wax and thereby help its easy removal.
What is ear wax?
Ear wax is produced by the glands in the skin lining the ear canal, and its purpose appears to be protective.
Do not use WAXSOL
- If you have hypersensitivity to the active substance, to any of the excipients, or components that form the finished product. (see list in Section 6 Further Information)
- if you have a perforated eardrum (a hole in your eardrum).
- if your ear is sore or inflamed.
How to use the drops:
- Fill the dropper from the bottle.
- Tilt your head to one side.
- Gently drip WAXSOL into your blocked ear until it is full.
- Place a cotton wool plug in the ear. The best time to do this is before you go to bed.
Only use the drops for 2 nights at a time. If you feel that the drops are not working after this time, or the problem continues to exist, please contact your doctor or pharmacist.