SELFCheck Cholesterol Test Kit is a simple and reliable test to check whether your overall cholesterol level is within normal limits. This test will give you a fast and reliable result within 3 minutes.
Benefits of SELFCheck Cholesterol Test Kit:
- Rapid test for determining whether your personal total cholesterol level is within normal limits.
- Requires only 1 drop of whole blood.
- Fast & reliable – visual result within 3 minutes.
- Two out of three people in the UK have raised cholesterol levels.
- Everyone should regularly monitor their cholesterol level.
- A high cholesterol level is a risk factor for hardening of the arteries, stroke and cardiac arrest.
- Early detection along with lifestyle changes will help to decrease the risks.
Why is this test important to me?
A raised cholesterol level is a risk factor for hardening of the arteries (arteriosclerosis), stroke and cardiac arrest. This cholesterol test gives you a reliable estimate of whether your overall cholesterol level is within normal limits.
When do I perform this test?
For best results the test should be carried out on an empty stomach and you should not have had anything to eat or drink for a period of 12 hours before carrying out the test. For more accurate results take the test first thing in the morning. It would be helpful to check the test result in a good light source in order to interpret the colour comparison better.