Panadol Tablets provide fast, effective temporary relief of aches and pains, such as headaches, migraine headaches, sore throat and dental pain. Panadol Tablets are also gentle on the stomach.
How will this product help to ease my pain?
Panadol Advance contains the active ingredient paracetamol, a popular painkiller which many people use for relief from everyday aches and pains. Paracetamol helps to ease pain but can also help to reduce fever or high temperatures, making it the ideal remedy for symptoms of cold and flu.
How to use Panadol Advance
Take one dose every 4 – 6 hours as needed, making sure to leave at least 4 hours between each dose and do not take more than 4 doses in any 24-hour period.
- For adults and children over the age of 16, take 1 – 2 tablets for each dose
- For children aged between 10 – 15, take one tablet for each dose
Can I take these tablets if I am on other medication?
Panadol Advance should not be taken at the same time as some medications as they may interact. Speak to your doctor or Chemist 4 U pharmacist before using this product if you are on any other medication, including:
- Metoclopramide or domperidone, which are used for nausea and vomiting
- Cholestyramine, used to lower blood cholesterol
- Anticoagulants or blood thinning drugs, e.g. warfarin