Ketoconazole is used to treat skin infections such as athlete’s foot, jock itch, ringworm, and certain kinds of dandruff. This medication is also used to treat a skin condition known as pityriasis (tinea versicolor), a fungal infection that causes a lightening or darkening of the skin of the neck, chest, arms, or legs
- Wet your hair and scalp well with water.
- Apply the shampoo to the skin of the affected area and a wide margin surrounding this area.
- Work up a good lather and leave it in place for 5 minutes.
- Rinse your hair and scalp well with warm water and dry your hair.
Do not use
- if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredientsAsk your doctor before use if you.
- are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- are using topical corticosteroids.Caution
- Excessive use may result in skin irritation or a burning sensation. If this occurs discontinue use
- For external use only
- If symptoms persist, worsen or new symptoms appear, seek medical advice.
- Seek medical help if accidentally ingested.