Mint 2mg Compressed Lozenge Extra Strength . Nicotinell Mint flavour lozenge is a medicinal product used to help people stop smoking by providing relief of nicotine withdrawal symptoms. The lozenge provides on-the-go relief when the urge to smoke strikes and dissolves in the mouth to release a dose of nicotine to help satisfy that urge. It is a convenient, discreet, and alternative option to our chewing gum and has a fresh, minty taste. Nicotinell Mint flavour lozenge can be used in almost any type of situation, no matter where.
Nicotinell Mint 2mg Lozenge contains 2mg Nicotine (as Nicotine Bitartrate Dihydrate), Also contains Maltitol (E965), Aspartame (E951) and Sodium (9.8mg per lozenge), See leaflet for further information
Preparation and Usage
- You are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor, or a support programme
- If you need advice before starting to use nicotine lozenges, talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
- Instructions for use
- For adults over 18 years of age
- Read the enclosed instructions carefully before use.
- You must not smoke whilst using these lozenges.
- For oromucosal use. Suck 1 lozenge when you feel the urge to smoke, but initially try to use no more than 1 lozenge every 1-2 hours.
- Most people use 8-12 lozenges per day.
- This product is designed to be sucked slowly, do not swallow or chew. These lozenges should not be sucked like ordinary lozenges. Read the Nicotinell sucking technique in the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Only use 1 lozenge at a time and do not use more than 15 of the 2mg lozenges a day.
- Warnings and precautions for use
- Do not use if you:
- Are a non-smoker
- Are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients
- Consult your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before starting to use these lozenges if you:
- Are under 18 years of age
- Have any serious heart disease
- Are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Are under a doctor’s care or taking prescribed medication
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
- As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use.