A traditional herbal medicinal product used for the temporary relief of: Symptoms associated with stress such as mild anxiety based on traditional use only.
Do not take more than the label tells you to.
Suitable for adults 18 years and over and the elderly.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For temporary relief of symptoms associated with stress
Adults and the elderly: Take 2 tablets three times per day with water after meals.
Maximum daily dose is 6 tablets.
Do not take:
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- if you are under 18 years old
- if you are already taking a medicine for stress or anxiety
- if you are taking a medicine to help you sleep
Hazards and Cautions
Kalms Day tablets may make you feel sleepy. If affected do not drive or use machines.
The sedative effects of this medicine may be increased by alcohol. Therefore alcohol should be avoided whilst taking this medicine.
If symptoms worsen, or do not improve after 4 weeks consult your doctor.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Do not store above 25°C.
Store in the original packaging with the leaflet.
Do not use after the expiry date shown on the label.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies
Valerian Root Extract
Active ingredients: Active ingredients per coated tablet: 33.75mg of Extract (as dry extract) from Valerian root (Valeriana officinalis L.) (equivalent to 135 to 167mg of Valerian root)