HealthAid Vitamin B12 Tablets contain Vitamin B12 which is one of the most essential B vitamins, particularly for those on vegan and vegetarian diets, known to be lacking in this vitamin. Vitamin B12 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism and red blood cell formation. It also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, normal psychological function and normal functioning of the immune and nervous system.
What Are Vitamin B12 Tablets For?
- Processing carbohydrates, proteins and fats and help to make all of the blood cells in our bodies
- Important for maintenance of our nerve sheaths
- May help in reducing the symptoms of pernicious anemia
- May be helpful for mouth irritation or infections
- Deficiency includes mental confusion, tiredness, pale skin and recurrent mouth
When Should I Take Vitamin B12 Tablets ?
Vitamin B12 Tablets are best to be taken for increased energy, or daily by vegans or vegetarians and those with heart conditions.
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin B12 Tablet
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily, can increase to two tablets daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Salt, Artificial Color’s, Preservatives & Flavorings.
** Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.