Dexipan Skin Cream 20g. at room temperature. Panthenol is used as a moisturiser and to improve wound healing in pharmaceutical products. Each 100gm cream contains 5gm dexpanthenol.
This medication is used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations (e.g., diaper rash, skin burns from radiation therapy). Emollients are substances that soften and moisturize the skin and decrease itching and flaking.
- Caution should be exercised while using in pregnant and breastfeeding women
- For external use only
- Have deep wounds or open sores, swelling, warmth, redness, oozing, bleeding, or skin irritation
- Notify doctor if experiencing symptoms of allergic reaction
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- This medication is given as a shot in the muscle
- Use protective clothing or sunscreen
- keep out of reach of children
- do not take by mouth. Consult with your doctor before using this medicine on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sun-burned skin.
- wash your hands before and after applying Dexipan Cream Clean and dry the skin area to be treated.
- do not wash the treated area after immediately applying Dexipan Cream Also avoid the use of other products on the treated area unless directed by your doctor.
- applying an excessive amount may result in pilling. Use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of medicine to avoid pilling.
- avoid getting this medication in your eyes or nose or mouth.
When not to useDexipan Cream
- Allergic Reactions