Andolex-C Spray is used for Pain and inflammation of mouth and throat, Infected and cracked skin, Dental plaque and bacteria, Gingivitis, Skin cleansing, Keratitis and other conditions.
- Andolex-C Spray contains Benzydamine Hydrochloride and Chlorhexidine Gluconate as active ingredients.
- Andolex-C Spray works by reducing pain and inflammation; slowing bacterial growth and kiling bacteria
ANDOLEX-C SPRAY USES
Andolex-C Spray is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Pain and inflammation of mouth and throat
- Infected and cracked skin
- Dental plaque and bacteria
- Skin cleansing
- Infection before any surgical procedure
- Minor scalds
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Andolex-C Spray. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Allergic reactions
- Allergic skin reactions
- Teeth discoloration
PRECAUTIONS & HOW TO USE
Before using Andolex-C Spray, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Do not use this medicine for more than 7 days
- Do not use to treat wounds deeper than external layers of skin
- For external use only.
- Do not ingest Infants <2 months old
- Pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Premature infants
- do not take by mouth. Consult with your doctor before using this medicine on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sun-burned skin.
- wash your hands before and after applying Andolex-C Spray. Clean and dry the skin area to be treated.
- do not wash the treated area after immediately applying Andolex-C Spray. Also avoid the use of other products on the treated area unless directed by your doctor.
- applying an excessive amount may result in pilling. Use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of medicine to avoid pilling.
- avoid getting this medication in your eyes or nose or mouth.