It works by narrowing swollen blood vessels in the eyes to reduce eye redness. Visine (for the eyes) is for temporary relief of minor eye redness, swelling, or draining caused by minor irritants. Visine may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide
Visine Original Redness Relief Eye Drops Gets the Red Out, fast and works in 60 seconds. The fast-acting, redness relieving formula with 0.05 percent tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride reduces red eye due to minor irritation caused by smoke and other airborne pollutants, a poor night’s sleep, or staring at a computer screen for long periods of time. From Visine a brand backed by 60 years of science and expertise, these eye drops offer quick and effective eye redness relief. The small 0.5-fluid ounce bottle easily slips into a bag or purse, so you can relieve your red eyes anywhere, even on-the-go.
- 0.5-fluid ounce bottle of VISINE Original Redness Relief Eye Drops to offer eye redness relief and get the red out fast by working in 60 seconds
- Relieves redness due to minor eye irritations like smoke, lack of sleep and extended screen time by using the active ingredient, 0.05% tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride, as a redness reliever for irritated eyes
- Fast-acting redness relief formula is from Visine, a brand backed by 60 years of science and expertise
- The eye drops help reduce eye irritation & provide redness relieving properties; to use, put one to two drops in the affected eye up to four times daily
- The small bottle is conveniently-sized and can be carried in your pocket or bag for on-the-go relief