Magnesium Sulphate Paste 50G

745.00/=

Description

Care Magnesium Sulfate paste is used to help treat minor skin infections, including boils and helps to reduce swelling.

Care Magnesium Sulfate Paste is a drawing paste and easy solution to treat troublesome skin complaints and helps to ease discomfort.

What causes boils and carbuncles?

Boils and carbuncles are usually caused by a type of bacteria which infects 1 or more hair follicles. A boil can appear when bacteria enters the skin through cuts and scrapes. The immune system responds to this infection by sending white blood cells to kill the bacteria which is when a build-up of dead bacteria and dead blood cells along with dead skin cells forms pus inside the boil. A carbuncle will then develop when the bacteria infection spread further beneath the skin to create a cluster of boils.

Directions of use:

Stir paste well before use, apply directly to the skin.

Adults, elderly and children: Apply to the affected area and cover with a clean dressing.

Do not use repeatedly.

If symptoms persist talk to your doctor.

Caution:

Keep out of sight and reach of children.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Magnesium Sulphate Paste 50G”